Meebhoomi : In earlier times, in India, the way in which every department and every different department of every state used to have offices and all the work related to that department was done in paper form.
But as the storm of digital India is increasing in India too, all the governments are gradually engaged in digitalizing their different departments, for which all the governments have their own specials for different departments.
Through this, all the work of that department is done, which saves a lot of time of the department along with the speed of public work, in view of this, the Andhra Pradesh government of India has also launched a new portal, like other states, about which I am going to talk today.
As it is known from its name that this portal will be related to the land i.e. land, we will get the complete information about it in this article, as well as you can take advantage of it and any of your special work can be done easily on this portal. How to get it done at home.
If we tell this inside this article, then take care so read it completely and very carefully.
In shot key points about Meebhoomi :
|Name Of Yojana :||Meebhoomi ROR-IB and Adangal land records|
|Initiated By :||Andhra Pradesh Government|
|Goals Or Objectives :||Provide Online Lands Records|
|Beneficiaries :||Andhra Pradesh Peoples who have lands at AP|
|Launching Year :||2015|
|Facility Provide By MEEBHOOMI||Mee Seva and Mee Bhoomi issue report registration|
Aadhaar Card linking to land records
Crop types grew in land Adangal Survey
AP 1B land records
Aandhra Pradesh FMB
Landlords List Of Any Village
Names Of Patta
Statistics Of Patta Passbook
|Meebhoomi Portal||Official site|
Brief overview about Meembhoomi Andhra Pradesh :
Talking broadly about this portal meebhoomi, this portal will work to provide detailed information about the land of the people of Andhra Pradesh.
In which some tasks are such as Jamabandi ROR as well as people will be able to see the map of their village through this portal as well as they will be able to see their role map and many other minor tasks like account copying Khasra number. such work can be carried out successfully by the portal.
This is how all of the discussion about it, we are just in time.
But before that, an important thing for you is that all the documents you get from this portal, you can use them as evidence in any government office or even in the form of a witness while making a loan from a bank.
Because all these documents will be like registered and original documents of a government office.
Services which is provided by meebhoomi government portal :
|Getting information about land and linking it with Aadhaar card.|
|Field Survey Number Tracking.|
|Getting an electronic passbook of land.|
|AP 1B land records.|
|Crop types grew in land Adangal Survey.|
|Resolution of any problem and complaint related to Mee Seva and Mee Bhoomi.|
|AP FMB (field measurement book).|
|Printing the list of all the landlords of any village.|
|Print list of lease holders and their passbook.|
Some special things about meebhoomi :
- This portal provides online and simplest facility to the residents of Andhra Pradesh to make any type of complaint related to their land.
- This meembhoomi portal provides an online medium to all landlords to get complete information about their land.
- The biggest and important advantage of this is that the Andhra Pradesh government has also created a simple application to use this portal, through which you can easily monitor all the tasks related to your land.
- The biggest feature of meebhoomi Portal in this is that any resident of Andhra Pradesh can easily use it from any district and get help.
- In the meebhoomi portal, the court dispute details can be obtained based on the district. The list of districts available on the website is Srikakulam, Vizianagaram, Visakhapatnam, East Godavari, West Godavari, Guntur, Nellore, Chittoor, Kadapa, Anantapur, and Kurnool. A pdf can be downloaded with the list of court disputes.
Things you can do on the meebhoomi portal :
How to see land transfer information and status :
To get the information of land transfer online at home, first of all you have to download the application of land or remember, you have to go directly to the official website of the land.
Visit on site meebhoomi
On the home page of the official website of Meebhoomi, you will see an option of land transfer, which is as per the picture given below, to click on it.
Fill required details
Now you will go to the next page where you will be asked some information such as your district zone name of your village as well as your survey number which you have to fill in the given places and click on submit button.
Get required information
Now a new page will open in front of you and here you will get all the information you want using which you can make your work easier.
How to find your own ROR record?
Follow the steps given below to report your r-o-r :
- For find ROR record, first you need to visit the official website of the department.
- On the home page of the website, you will see an option named 1-b and you have to click on it.
- Now you will go to a new page where some information like survey number, Aadhaar number, quota holder name and account number will be asked which will be filled correctly.
- After filling all the information, you will be asked to fill a captcha which is required to be filled, after filling it, click on the show button.
- Now here you will also be asked some information like Dist or Zone, which you can get the information of your ror1b accurately.
How to link your aadhaar card to meebhoomi?
- For this, first of all you go to your website.
- On the home page of the website, you will see the option of Aadhaar Identification, click on it
- Aadhaar will open a menu in front of you, in which the option of Aadhaar link will appear.
- Now here, to link and verify your Aadhaar card, you should have your Aadhaar card linked to your account number or mobile number.
- Submit all his information by filling it in the appropriate places provided after this.
- Linked with some information, the Aadhaar card will appear directly in front of you, you will see its number.
- If the Aadhaar card number shown is yours, then link it by clicking on the verification.
- Now if you want to link related and other documents or mobile numbers etc., then you should submit your information in the same way which will be asked every time and submit the appropriate verification process by completing the verification.
How to file your complaint ?
If you have any problem with the department or from the portal or if you have any kind of problem, then you can contact the department directly online. Your complaint will be resolved appropriately, follow the following steps for this :
- For this, first you have to go to the official website of meebhoomi.
- There you will see the complaint, I have to click on it.
- Then after this a dropdown-menu will open in front of you, in which you have to click on Record n Complain option.
- Now a new page will open in front of you, which will look like you.
- In this form, you have to fill the following information such as name of your complaint, your email address, your Aadhaar card, your village and district, and you have to fill the details of your account number and click on the submit button.
- In this way, your component will now be recorded and appropriate action will be taken on your component.
How to know the status of your complaint ?
- To know the status of your complaint, you will see a complaint status option in the complaint block on the website.
- After clicking on this option, you will be asked to enter the information such as your district name and your complaint number, after entering it.
- Click on submit, after this you will know the status of your current complaint in a new window.
- Or you can also register your complaint directly on the email given : [email protected]
Some FAQ’s about Meembhoomi scheme :
What is meebhoomi ?
Meembhoomi is a related portal of the Department of Land of the Government of Andhra Pradesh, which was launched some time ago by the Government of Andhra Pradesh.
Here you can get a map of your village, all information about your land and many other facilities sitting at home online. For this, you have to go to the official website of Meebhoomi
What is the use of Meebhoomi portal and what services it provides ?
The Meembhoomi portal provides all the information and services related to their land to the people of Andhra Pradesh by the Government of Andhra Pradesh as well as many other facilities like village maps, land maps, r-o-r records.
What information does Adangal provide?
The Pahani or Adangal provides information such as owner’s details, type of soil, liabilities, crops grown in the land, area assessment, water rate, and nature of possession of the land, etc.
What is a 1B document and what information does it provide?
1B document is a document issued by the Andhra Pradesh government on an online portal, in which the complete information about the landlords and their land is made available through a document which you can also download directly by visiting the official website of Andhra Pradesh on the land.
Like this portal of Andhra Pradesh, all states have their own portal to keep track of the land, which is as follows :